For those of you working through August, Advisor Denis Barnard will be on hand to discuss your HR, payroll or related software issues for another round of HRIS Surgery. He’ll work with you on any HRIS-related issue you might be facing, including but not limited to:
- Your current software isn’t working for you and you may need to change
- Selection advice
- You want to get a new software project off the ground
- Trying to build a business case
- Implementation problems
- You need an assessment of what you are currently using.
The Surgery will be open on 17th, 24th and 31st August. On each day there will be 3 half hour slots:
- 1.30 p.m.– 2.00 p.m. BST / 0830/-0900 EST
- 2.10 p.m.- 2.40 p.m. BST/ 0910-0940 EST
- 2.50 p.m.- 3.20 p.m. BST / 0950-1020 EST
- We can chat on Skype or your chosen call provider, alternatively I can call you on a designated number.
- You’re welcome to send me an overview of your problem in advance if you wish.
Remember: the HRIS Surgery is:
Look forward to talking to you!