Today, GTA offers you Part Two: a collection of Advisor Tom Janz‘s favorite strategically-savvy talent management reading material:
- A Strategic Approach to Talent Acquisition, by Pradeep Sahay
- Exceptional Talent: How to Attract, Acquire and Retain the Very Best Employees, by Mervyn Dinnen and Matt Adler
- Leadership BS: Fixing Workplaces and Careers One Truth at a Time, by Jeffrey Pfeffer
- The 5 Languages of Appreciation in the Workplace: Empowering Organizations by Encouraging People, by Gary Chapman and Paul White
- Drive: The Surprising Truth About What Motivates Us, by Daniel H. Pink
- Start with Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action, by Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson
What’s your favorite Talent Management book or article? Tweet it to us at @gtadvs.