Global Talent Advisor, Denis Barnard, one of the UK’s leading independent experts on the selection of HR systems, will guide HR professionals through the pitfalls of identifying and implementing new software projects in a FREE webinar.
Mr Barnard, founder of HRcomparison and author of ‘Selecting and Implementing HR and Payroll Software: A Practical Guide’, promises to help HR professionals and business leaders avoid costly mistakes associated with badly-bought and badly-sold software.
Invest with confidence
Hosted by Shorebird and sponsored by beHR Software, the webinar aims to significantly reduce the odds of mistakes being made. It will examine the importance of doing your homework, correctly identifying an organisation’s software needs and how to plan a structured software demonstration – all geared towards giving you the confidence to invest with confidence.
Vendor research, tendering and decision-making will also be covered, as well as the all-important project implementation.
Who will the webinar benefit?
The webinar has been designed to meet the needs of those planning to upgrade existing HR software as well as those who want to invest in HR software for the first time. It will examine the benefits of absence management, reducing admin associated with recruitment and training, performance monitoring and savings linked to self-service.
Denis will explain how automated actions, organisation charting and work flow can all save time and money, and keep an organisation one step ahead of its competitors.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How to effectively identify and analyse your organisation’s software needs.
- What the big 5 fails in software projects are.
- How to prepare a business case for HR software.
- Ways to identify the features and functions required.
- How to review your current processes and undertake re-mapping, if necessary.
- The importance of vendor research and structured vendor demonstrations.
- About the tendering process and pricing.
- How to successfully plan project implementation
|Event Date||26-10-2017 1:00 pm|
|Cut off date||26-10-2017 1:00 pm|
|Webinar Link||click here|